In our Corporate Headquarters in Northern New Jersey, we foster a challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees. We are committed to attracting, developing and maintaining a diverse team of motivated, talented individuals where each person has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential.
- Weekend Maintenance Mechanic: 3rd Shift (Part-Time)
- Quality Assurance Associate, Product Disposition
We are seeking a highly responsible part-time Maintenance Mechanic with a NJ High Pressure Boiler License for a 3rd shift weekend position (Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00pm to 6:30am).
Primary responsibilities will include installing, maintaining, and repairing the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; regular inspection of piping, valves, and other related equipment; maintaining the water and steam systems; and assisting with the overall maintenance of our building.
The successful candidate will have the ability to problem solve to correct building system issues and provide alternative solutions; ability to multi-task with attention to detail and work independently; ability to bend, stoop, climb a ladder, kneel, lift weight of up to 50 pounds, stand, and walk; familiarity with blueprints and schematics is a plus.
A NJ high pressure boiler operator’s license is a requirement. We cannot consider candidates who require an upgrade from a NJ low pressure boiler operator’s license.
This position requires an educational background normally equivalent to a high school education with apprenticeship or course work in skills/trades and at least 2 years of relevant work experience in building maintenance of HVAC & refrigeration, plumbing, electric, and carpentry. Experience with water purification systems (WFI Water) is highly valued and strong experience in refrigeration is desired. Additional relevant licenses and certifications will be a plus.
Hourly rate up to $30 commensurate with experience.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide pay rate expectations and confirmation of your NJ high pressure boiler operator’s license along with your resume.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to be responsible for the Product Disposition function, encompassing the review of production batch records and associated documentation required to release a production lot. This individual manages the batch documentation package and maintains records. This position may also be cross-trained on the Raw Material Release/Clinical Shipments and Regulated Document/Training functions.
- Review production batch documentation package for lot release.
- Communicate release status to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare, revise, and maintain Certificates of Analysis (COAs).
- Maintain controlled records.
- Review Process Simulation (media fill) system as required.
- Conduct changeovers in production area as required.
- Inventory management.
- Stability Data Review.
- Participate in audits, investigations, corrective action/preventive action (CAPA), standard operating procedure (SOP) preparation/revision/review, and other projects as appropriate.
- Participate in issue resolution and identify opportunities for process/system improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or related field, with 2 years prior GxP experience in a Biotechnological, Pharmaceutical, or Clinical environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background/familiarity in product disposition, batch record review, and/or raw material release strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including Responsible Business Communication; scientific writing experience a plus.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timeline-driven environment necessary.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong customer service philosophy.
Starting salary range of 40k-50k, commensurate with experience, plus a comprehensive benefit package.
United States work visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Please note that Immunomedics, Inc. is not an E-Verify employer and cannot assist EAD holders in extending their OPT authorization. At the time of application, please indicate if you have legal authorization to work for Immunomedics, Inc. in this role.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide salary history and/or expectations at the time of application. Resumes without salary information will not be considered.