Immunomedics Inc. and its management are strongly committed to conducting the Company's business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and in a manner consistent with the promotion of honest and ethical conduct. Below we have provided links to the Code of Business Conduct that all directors, officers and employees are required to abide by and the Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers that our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer are required to abide by.
These documents provide a portion of the framework for the corporate governance of our company and have been designed in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, rules, regulations and the interests of our stockholders.
Click on the titles below to view a file format for each of the following documents:
- Amended and Restated Charter Of The Audit Committee
- Charter Of The Governance and Nominating Committee
- Code Of Business Conduct Policy
- Code Of Ethics For CEO and Senior Financial Officers
- Compensation Committee Charter
- EEO and Harassment Policy
- Foreign Corrupt Practices
- Insider Trading
- External Communications Policy